This tour takes you to Devrent Valley, Zelve Open Air Museum, Pasabag Fairy Chimneys Valley, Avanos, Goreme Open Air Museum and Uchisar Rock Castle.
This tour is available on any day.
Tour Type Group Size Price
- Private Tour 2 people 170 USD per person
- Private Tour 3 people 130 USD per person
- Private Tour 4 people 105 USD per person
- Private Tour 5 people 95 USD per person
- Private Tour 6 people 90 USD per person
- Private Tour 7-9 people 80 USD per person
- Private Tour 10-12 people 70 USD per person
- Group TourMax. 8 people 120 USD per person
Add - Ons and Reductions
- Infant discount (0-2) 100 %
- Child discount (2-12) 50 %
- Transportation with an A/C luxury minivan
- Professional guiding
- A la carte lunch with soft drinks
- Admission fees to the museums and sights
Our first real encounter with Cappadocia’s almost Martian landscape is in the Devrent valley, where the rock formations are amazing. A walk through the Zelve Open Air Museum is a journey into the past, with its troglodyte houses. This is one of the earliest inhabited and latest abandoned monastic settlements in Cappadocia. After Zelve we visit Pasabag’s “fairy chimneys”, where the voice of the wind harmonizes with the songs of the fairies. From here we pause at Avanos, a centre of terracotta art since 2,000 BC, for a demonstration in a traditional pottery workshop. After lunch in Avanos, we visit the famous Goreme Open Air Museum to see the best examples of Byzantine art in Cappadocia. These are found in rock-cut churches with frescoes and paintings dating from as early as the 10th century. We complete the tour with a visit to the Uchisar Rock-Castle, giving you a panoramic view of the valleys of Cappadocia.